Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Forty-Ninth Story-- Fans Hit The Fan When Fans Hit The Fan

Howdy peoples and peopettes!! How are you on this fine evening? Me? I'm doing fine!
I'll be brief, I haven't been doing this blog often because I have another one (on top of SO many other things) that is currently preoccupying me.  You can find said OTHER blog here... http://weareallportalsmusic.blogspot.com/

It's pretty much music stuff, local, serious music and some stuff from other places in the country, maybe other places in the world eventually, that would be pretty sick!  Anyway, between that, full time job, part time job, homework, girlfriend and attempting to start a new musical project, I'm busy.

Recommendations time!!!!!

Film: Gojira (1954) original Japanese version

Album: Holdypaws by Deerhoof... boom! DONE!


ANYWAY, if you're ACTUALLY reading my previous posts on here, I hope you're digging them, keep reading and please come check my new blog out!! I'll leave you today with TWO things!

These here music vidyas, from a guy I interviewed in my other blog... http://vimeo.com/lovedrunk

AND a pic of Bruce Lee fighting Chuck Norris, cuz why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment